Standards and Regulations Services
From Environmental Consultancy and Services Division (ECSD)
Kadhema service to Industry includes also the provision of consultancy and development of guidelines towards meeting international and national the standards and regulations. This includes:
EIA: Environmental Impact Assessment;
- EIA: Environmental Impact Assessment;
- HIA: Health Impact Assessment;
- Meeting criteria for Sustainable Development, through the installation of EMS including – UNEP programme to minimize the occurrence and harmful effects of technological accidents and environment emergencies (APPELL). Cleaner Production programmes(CP) and other environmental management approaches (Cradle-to-Grave/Cradle approaches);
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance;
- Environmental Auditing: Certification, Compliance, Inspection, Assessment and Appraisal;
- Environmental Data Management Systems, Modeling, and Simulations (GIS);
- Emergency Management System;
- Risk Management.
No reviews were found for Standards and Regulations Services. Be the first to review!