Each state has its own set of rules and its own reporting requirements. James Environmental Management, Inc. can assist you in determining your coverage needs requirement by state.
Industrial Storm Water
- Permitting – both multi-sector and individual
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Sampling Management and Reporting
- Inspection Programs
General Services Provided:
- Compliance Assurance Programs focusing on issues associated with Comprehensive Environmental and Safety Compliance including:
- RCRA (Hazardous Waste Management)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Planning
- Tier II Reporting
- Emergency Response Planning
- Strategic Management Systems for Environmental and Safety affairs within a business leading to Cost Effective Integration and Operationalization of Compliance.
- Pollution Prevention Guidance for training, planning, and implementation of cost effective programs including:
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Storm Water Monitoring Programs
- RCRA Waste Minimization Plans
- State Programs or regulations requiring Pollution Prevention Planning
- Chemical Management System design and implementation.
- Remediation: Strategy, Project Management, and Program Oversight.
- Site Investigation/Site Characterization
- Development of Remedial Alternatives and associated costs
- Property Transactions and Due Diligence: Assessment of present and potential Environmental Liability