Since our inception in 1988, Marinco Bioassay Laboratory, Inc. has grown into one of the largest toxicity testing laboratories in the Southeast and an industry leader. Our success assures you that we have the skills, equipment, experience, and capacity to successfully and proficiently complete your tests.
Our single focus is to help NPDES permittees maintain compliance by providing dependable and convenient whole effluent toxicity (WET) testing and evaluation services. We were the first and are still the only Florida WET lab to culture all of its test organisms in-house. That translates into low stress test organisms and more reliable results.
Toxicity Testing Services
- Acute and chronic tests for NPDES discharge permits
- Toxicity Identification Evaluations (TIE's)
- Toxicity Reduction Evaluations (TRE's)
- Chemical Product Testing
- Effluent, Wastewater Toxicity Testing
- Reverse Osmosis Reject Water Toxicity Testing
- Ion Imbalance Studies Evaluations
- LC50, IC25, and NOEC Determinations
- Consulting on Toxicity Issues
- New Permit Review
We Make WET Compliance Easier
- Samples are accepted seven (7) days per week
- Courier pickup of samples and free sample kits
- Easy-to-understand test synopsis page
- Free permit analysis and toxicity test quotations
- Dedicated customer support representative, available to answer questions, provide advice, and as act as a client advocate during the testing and reporting process.
- Telephone reviews of test results and reports
- Immediate verbal or email confirmation of results
- We'll contact or meet with the regulatory agency on your behalf.