When you choose Future Environment Designs (FED), you get the benefit of our many years of experience and training. Angelo Garcia, III, CIEC, CIAQP, Principal-Industrial Hygienist personally trains, handles, and researches all of FED's training classes and projects. Angelo Garcia, III started solving industrial hygiene and safety problems in 1982. At FED, Keeping Employees Safe is our goal. We accomplish our goal by providing the most current information in our training classes. In addition, when the class is over, FED continues the training outside of the classroom by being available for questions, advice, and assistance. Angelo Garcia, III becomes a part of your team and is available by phone, email, or texting to continue the training outside the classroom, during regular business hours. FED continuously researches and updates the material we provide in our training classes.
Future Environment Designs has over 22 years of experience to assist you with your asbestos, lead, indoor air quality, and occupational safety and health needs. Future Environment Designs, Inc. Will apply our experience to provide creative indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and safety solutions that benefit our clients.
The Services That We Perform For Our Clients Include
- Asbestos, Lead & OSHA Compliance Training
- Indoor Air Quality Surveys Including Air Monitoring & Testing for Chemicals, Microbials & HVAC-related Problems
- Microbial Investigations, Assessments, Design & Remediation Monitoring
- HVAC Surveys & Assessments
- Indoor Air & Environmental Programs
- Respirator Quantitative Fit Testing
- OSHA Compliance Services
- Respiratory Protection, Hazard Communication or Lockout/Tagout Programs
- Exposure Control Plans
- Supply Various Safety Equipment, Services & Supplies
- Advise & Train on the Proper Selection and Use of Safety Equipment and Supplies
No reviews were found for Training Services. Be the first to review!