Verification / Auditing Services
Assures accurate reporting, targeted reduction and responsible green marketing. It is vital for corporate businesses to attain independent verification and cetification of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This may cover your entire organisation or it might relate to specific products / services as required by your market / supply chain. Our verification service provides your business with independent validation to your assessment, confidence that accurate reporting is being made and that appropriate steps are taken in your business to both reduce emissions and market your actions responsibly. In certain carbon disclosure schemes, e.g. Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) you may also benefit from increased scorecard from Third Party verification.
If your organisation falls within the scope of the...
If your organisation falls within the scope of the Mandatory GHG Reporting requirement (from Oct 2013) you may wish us to verify your carbon footprint and also advise on its presentation within the Director's Report.
- Increased Sales - Supports tendering requirements, with the confidence of third party validation
- Compliance - Assures your reporting meets with stakeholder and compliance reporting needs. e.g. GHG Protocol, ISO14064-1, PAS2050 etc
- Cost saving - Helps avoid penalties for inaccurate compliance reporting
- Marketing advantage - Our validation and certification bring confidence to your market statements and assist sales tenders
- Knowledge transfer - As carbon experts, we will not only verify your emissions, but can advise on how to improve your overall carbon management, save you costs and leverage in your market-place
- Stakeholder management - Proves the transparency of your programmes which will help with staff and other stakeholder engagement
We provide you with...
...an expert environmental consultant to lead your project who will provide
- On site auditing of your data-sets
- Validation of your methodology and assumptions
- Verification of carbon conversion factors
- Review of the emissions data produced from your calculations
- Review of your interpretations
- Advice on how to report, e.g.for stakeholder, CRC or CDP requirements
- Advice on improving the accuracy of the calculation
We follow ISO14064-3, the Standard for Verification for Organisational GHG emissions.
No reviews were found for Verification / Auditing Services. Be the first to review!