Where there is water, there is life, and protecting this most important natural resource is vital. Our Clients understand this, and so do we. Protecting the environment, while helping our Clients address their wastewater infrastructure needs, is our mission as your trusted partner. At Maurer-Stutz, Inc., we strive to balance respect for and stewardship of the environment with society’s ever increasing needs. For these reasons, our professionals believe that wastewater collection, pumping, and treatment infrastructure services are among the most important services that we provide to our Clients.
At Maurer-Stutz, Inc. our goal is to provide our Clients with wastewater collection and treatment systems that are efficient, cost-effective, and operator-friendly. We accomplish this by carefully listening to our Clients and including them as an integral part of the design staff.
Our company has extensive experience designing wastewater collection, pumping and treatment facilities for a variety of clients from municipalities, water districts and industries. With professional experience ranging from planning studies, CSO mitigation and Long term Control Plans (LTCP’s) SSES, to the design and construction of collection systems, pumping stations, and complex rehabilitations of existing wastewater treatment facilities, our staff of highly qualified and experienced professionals are ready to assist you as you seek to address your wastewater infrastructure needs.
When it comes to wastewater collection, pumping and treatment, Maurer-Stutz, Inc., has the requisite expertise and experience to design wastewater improvements that will discharge clean water into the environment.
Maurer-Stutz, Inc. offers extensive expertise in:
- Facilities Planning Studies
- Long Term Control Plans (LTCP’s) for combined sewer systems
- Wastewater Treatment Process Design
- Wastewater Collection System Design
- Comprehensive Wastewater Collection System Modeling
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Mitigation and Abatement
- Sewage Pumping Station/Force Main Design
- Sewer System Evaluation Studies (SSES)
- Infiltration/Inflow (I/I) Studies
- Operational Assistance/Troubleshooting
- Permitting Assistance
- Project Funding Assistance
- Rate Studies