Water and Wastewater Management
Eco-Ideal has provided a diverse range of water and wastewater management services over the years. Our specific services in the field of water and wastewater management include:
- Policy and Planning;
- Technical Design, Technology and Solutions;
- Studies, Research and Surveys;
- Capacity Building and Training.
Our Strengths and Track Records
Our involvement includes various aspects of water and wastewater, ranging from strategic planning, capacity building and training, surveys, technical and feasibility studies, implementation and monitoring of concrete projects and programmes.
- Study to improve the wastewater management ecologically for Permai Rainforest resort in Kuching;
- Participation in the 1st International Symposium on EcoSan in Nanning, China (2000);
- Participation in the 2nd International Symposium on EcoSan in Luebeck, Germany (2003);
- Training workshop on EcoSan in developing countries, Norway (2003);
- Conceptional design of biogas system for pig manure in Samarahan, Sarawak;
- Several presentation on EcoSan, contact to EcoSan pilot projects in Sarawak;
- Active participation in “EcoSanRes” international discussion group on EcoSan (policy, technical and social aspects).