Water quality, water hygiene and especially Legionella control are key aspects of the 'Responsible Persons' duties reagrding the supply of wholesome water. Following on from Legionella risk assessments and by providing the services outlined below, Ara Environmental Ltd offers a complete package of measures designed to ensure these responsibilities are fully met.
- Legionella Risk Assessments;
- Cleaning and Chlorination to the standards in ACOP L8;
- Water Systems Monitoring;
- Bacterial Sampling and Analysis;
- Pool Monitoring;
- Chemical Supply;
- Test Equipment Supply;
- Infrastructure Refurbishment (See below);
- Supply of Log Books
In the majority of cases, water hygiene and Legionella control are achieved through the cleanliness of the infrastructure (for example ensuring that tank cleaning and disinfection is carried out) and the maintenance of correct temperatures backed up by bacterial sampling and analysis.
We also provide a full set of remedial and support services to bring water systems up to current standards and then to maintain them in that condition. This might include:-
- Tank replacement, repair or re-lining;
- Tank removal;
- Fitting of lids, breathers and screens;
- Cleaning of calorifiers;
- Re-plumbing to remove dead or stagnant pipework;
- Installation, commissioning and running of dosing equipment. E.g. Continuous chlorine dioxide dosing into the potable water supply.