From Field Services
Testing for organic and inorganic pollutants in landfill and superfund site monitoring wells is an important service at Adirondack. In addition to conventional sampling methods, we also specialize in:
- EPA Low-Flow Low-Purge Stress Sampling
- Deployment and retrieval for Passive Samplers
- Source liquids collection for Light Nonaqueous Phase Liquid Analysis (LMPL) and Nonaqueous Phase Liquid Analysis (DMPL)
Potable Water Sampling
Adirondack is very experienced in both field sampling and analysis of surface and drinking water. We are certified by EPA and several states for sampling and testing the concentrations and characterizations of potable water in public water systems.
We offer permit compliance scheduling and sampling for industrial wastewater monitoring in both compliance and investigative applications. Sampling includes:
- SPDES State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- NPDES National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Pre-treatment sampling for local sewer districts
- Low-Level Mercury sampling
Storm Water Monitoring
Not all labs offer storm water monitoring because it is extremely complex and demanding. Adirondack's Field Services experts are trained, skilled, and ready to conduct field storm water sampling under even hazardous conditions.