Water Quality Services
Aegis helps companies evaluate their water and wastewater impacts, obtain necessary permits for their operations, and determine and document compliance. Whether your company is dealing with stormwater management, industrial wastewater discharge or pretreatment, Aegis can help you with your planning, permitting and compliance needs.
As part of a robust environmental planning and management program, evaluation of water impacts and minimization of impacts by using good housekeeping and other best management practices can help save your company money in the long term. Additional cost-savings are achieved by the risk reduction of thorough documentation of compliance.
Our skilled team can help your company develop the necessary management plans and compliance tracking methods. Additionally, Aegis can help you develop a custom compliance and reporting platform (Shield®) to help you track and report for your water permits. Our excellent team includes members with experience in water quality monitoring, water quality analysis, a Certified Pretreatment Inspector and a team member with a Wastewater Operator Class 1 License.
Some examples of water projects Aegis has worked on include:
- Environmental Management System (EMS) programs for wastewater treatment plants
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plan development
- Industrial discharge permitting
- Wastewater pretreatment permitting
- Compliance tracking (Shield®) for wastewater discharges to POTW
- Wastewater withdrawal permitting
- Assistance in identifying perennial streams
- Conservation easements evaluation and stormwater drainage management, including wetlands
- Statistical and trend analysis of water quality data for evaluation of BMPs