ADAM - Indoor Air Quality and Analytical Data Management Software
The ADAM Environmental Information Management System stores and provides easy access to environmental, asbestos, lead-based paint, and indoor air quality data, reports and documents.
Across the United States, building owners have paid billions of dollars in litigation fees and claims as a result of legal actions filed by building occupants who may have suffered adverse health effects caused by mold and poor indoor air quality.
Many indoor air quality issues can be avoided through proper periodic inspections and preventative maintenance activities. Scheduling and tracking completion of these activities can be difficult with paper systems. In addition, documenting the investigation, testing, observations, and follow-up activities resulting from indoor air quality concerns and complaints is a key element of any comprehensive risk management program. Storing and managing these records efficiently for a large portfolio of buildings presents a significant challenge.
The ADAM Indoor Air Quality Management Software is an affordable, easy-to-use system designed to help building owners and managers store records documenting Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) conditions.
If an IAQ problem is identified or a tenant complaint is received, the software will store and document the complaint and all follow-up corrective actions taken. These records are the building owner’s main defense.
The ADAM Indoor Air Quality Management Software operates in single user mode or can be configured for multi-user client-server operation. ADAM Indoor Air Quality Management Software is available for both PC and MAC operating systems. The ADAM Web Companion can be added to provide view only intranet access to information throughout an organization.
- Tracks and provides reminders for system maintenance an periodic inspection activities
- Stores sample results for all types of IAQ samples, including mold, fungus, VOC’s and dust
- Stores tenant companies and response actions taken to document corrective actions were performed and the building is safe.
- Improves IAQ by tracking building maintenance and inspection activities
- Reduces risk of litigation by documenting that tenant complaints were addressed and if required, appropriate action was taken
- Property Management Firms
- Real Estate Investments Trusts
- Real Estate Developers
- Large Corporations
- Apartment Building Owners
- Department of Defense Facilities
- School Districts
- Colleges and Universities
- Hospitals and Hotels
- Government Agencies
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
The ADAM Indoor Air Quality Management Software is part of the ADAM Environmental Information Management System. ADAM also manages asbestos, lead-based paint and environmental data, samples, and documents.
* To View / Print Brochure you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download Acrobat Reader