Adept Enterprise - Shoreline Permit Management Software
The Adept Enterprise® Foundation is an on-premise enterprise platform that provides convenient, centralized access for the comprehensive management and automation of mission critical systems. Accessing systems in the secure Adept on-premise environment not only enhances productivity, but also streamlines management processes and enhances working relationships with your business customers, saving time and money.
Adept offers integrated cyber security technology within all of our on-premise Business Process Management software systems. With today’s mounting cyber security threats, Adept mandates that our products and infrastructure must be secured with Adept Secure® software. Adept’s secure technology is never breached, ensuring that sensitive data remains safe and that end users are protected. Adept’s software are coupled with 24X7 monitoring and expert guidance from our professionals.
Every Adept system comes with end to end customization tailored to meet your organization’s unique business processes and growing needs. Adept’s flexible Enterprise licensing plans provide you with options to purchase only what you need.
- Manage the life cycle of permit activities, projects, developments, and inspections
- Simplify permit tracking and inspection processes
- Site Processing
- Parcel Processing
- Contractor, Engineer, Developer, Architect Processing
- Trust Accounting
- Inspection Processing Event Maintenance
- Track Transactions by Multiple Tender Financial system
- Store Historic digital archive files
- Easy to use auto document management system
- International Building Code inspection Integration
- Options to Start Permit Process from Parcel Information in GIS Maps
- Professional Contractor Licensing
- Windows, Web Based, and Mobile Technology
- Private Cloud Enterprise system options
- Customizable Screens you can easily design and maintain for each permit type and subtype
- Address owner and parcel genealogy
- Configuarable Reports
- Code Enforcement Complaints and Violations
- Public Health
- Public Works
- Citizen Access Portals
Shoreline Permit Software
- Meet FERC requirements and code compliance for Real Estate, Recreation and Shoreline Departments.
- Permits for Docks, Seawalls, Vegetative Buffers
- Compliance Enforcement
- Transfer Tracking
- Property and Tax Assessor Data Management
Adept Workflow is a flexible work management system built into all the Adept Enterprise modules.
Customized workflows allow multiple users to track and manage deadlines, requested inspections and tasks that are automatically assigned based on the type and subtypes of all record activities. Staff can easily monitor action items and task outcomes and track project status, meeting agendas and correspondence that has been sent.
Photographs, documents and other materials are easily linked to individual records so all relevant information is instantly accessible within the system.
Whenever an activity record is generated, a user simply can select workflow options for a particular activity record or the system can be set-up with pre-defined timelines to automatically activate when a record is generated. Setting-up a customized workflow for an activity record takes 5 easy steps. The workflow is labeled, the main task folders created, specific tasks are outlined in a task sequence, users assigned and lastly, the appropriate status for each task is selected.
GIS Data and Map Integration
The existing GIS maps created within your own GIS systems interface directly with Adept Enterprise ®, linking mapping and aerial imagery property information with property ownership data that is instantly accessible by Field Inspectors in real time. The Adept system pinpoints the specific location of project boundaries using GIS data and identifies the types of uses and facilities located along your project.
Easy to use
You can customize this permit software to best fit your department's permit process. Upon installation, your staff and customers will have access to thousands of records, that can be quickly searched for, retrieval of all permit records, contractor contacts information, inspections, plan reviews and documents can be cross-referenced with other permits, inspections, and contacts.