Advanced Compliance Software
From Elearning Technology
Advanced Compliance for Skillport offers a proven, industry-leading solution that makes training, curriculum management and online reporting of your compliance needs flexible, convenient and cost-effective.
Compliance with Federal Statutes and Regulations
Maintaining compliance with federal statutes and regulations is a critical and ongoing challenge for your business. Employees must be provided with current, targeted information regarding how federal legal provisions affect their performance in the workplace. Empowering your employees with the knowledge they need to “do the right thing” leads to greater productivity, fewer legal and regulatory violations, and reduced potential liability for your entire organization. Legal Compliance training can also help fulfill a variety of mandatory employee training obligations. In turn, productivity rises while the likelihood of litigation and the potential for civil and criminal penalties, adverse jury verdicts, and negative publicity decline. Likewise, Environmental, Safety, and Health (ESH) training significantly reduces risk of injuries in the workplace.
Individual and Group Assignments
Administrators can leverage learner profiles to construct demographic, curricula, or qualification groups and assign appropriate compliance requirements to individual learners or groups. Assignments can include Skillsoft, custom, and offline content by demographics, pre-requisites, recurring rules and more.
One-Time and Recurring Training
Assignment of online and offline training events can be scheduled as one-time-only or recurring. In one-time-only training, completion is recorded when the learner finishes the training and no further action occurs. For recurring assignments, completion is recorded at finish of initial training, and is automatically reassigned based on the configured requirements.
Launch and Status
Skillport aggregates all assignments, giving learners a convenient single point to view and launch learning. Learners can confirm their status in courses and can print completion certificates.
Training exemptions or equivalencies may be granted by the administrator to individuals or entire demographic groups.
Automated Training Notification and E-mail Reminders
In addition to standard templates including “Learner Initial Notice of Training,” “Learner Overdue Notice,” and “Supervisor Summaries,” administrators can completely customize and configure e-mail messages.
A complete training history is kept for each learner, including all accesses, re-trains, and completions. Advanced Compliance can also share data to automatically remain up-to-date with most Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), including those provided by Oracle-PeopleSoft, SAP and Sentient.
Tracking and Reporting Progress
Advanced Compliance provides robust filtering and export options. Administrators may run reports for groups or individuals to obtain a rapid status view of training progress, and can also configure and automate reports for supervisors at defined intervals
- Facilitates the assignment of specific training events to be set and tracked to completion for different administrator-defined learner groups.
- Adapts to organizations of any size with powerful technology and simple, straightforward interfaces for learner and administrator.
- Supports establishment of demographic groups, pre-requisites, exemptions and equivalencies.
- Tracks all training formats: Web-based, classroom, on-the-job, video and other.
- Supports recurrence with both courses and entire learning programs.Automatic replacement of retired content.
- Allows for immediate review of training status through flexible and robust reporting, including notification-tracking reports.
- Assignment-level scoring requirements.
- Question-level tracking for capable SCORM courses.
- Support for course completion certificates as well as custom certificates at both the site and course level. Allows administrators to view and print learner completion certificate