Agile - Ever-Changing and Local Authorities Require Planning Software
The world of Planning is ever-changing and Local Authorities require systems that can adapt and keep up with industry demands across Development Control, Enforcements, Appeals, Pre-applications, Site/Condition Monitoring, Legal Agreements, TPOs, and Listed Buildings.
Our APAS Planning software does just this and offers your department a flexible, cost-effective and intuitive system to cover each stage of the Planning process.
Our product provides powerful document and communication management, and reporting for real-time insight. We understand the importance of having rapid service delivery in this sector, so our software includes inbuilt workflows, easy online submissions for the public, and integration with mapping.
Agile Planning is easily customised and integrates fully with our optional Building Control system as well as with other optional modules such as Development Monitoring and Community Infrastructure Levy.
As this product is a cloud-hosted solution, this also reduces overheads for your department while maximizing productivity.
- Keeps pace with changes in legislation
- Add new modules when business requirements change
- Adapts to new working styles e.g. shared services
- Share business intelligence with cross-platform reporting
- Access full functionality for remote working
- Reduce online submission errors with online mapping – GIS integration
- Application processing, enforcements, consultations, and appeals
- Web submissions
- Planning Portal 1App connector
- Section 106
- Historic Assets
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Tree Preservation Orders
- Corporate LLPG integration
As with all of our products, we offer full training and support for the Agile Planning module.
Training is delivered to ‘Super Users’ and ‘End Users’ remotely or on-site by our veteran Product Consultants and our expert Training Team.
These staff can very quickly provide answers to key recurring questions that appear at authorities and have solutions to most problems, as they have seen it all in the past.
We can also provide user guides for all our software, and the system has built-in help for End Users too.
Agile Answers are available as your first line support for all day-to-day queries. Contact them with your questions Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm or log a query with our Web Help Desk.