Streamline air emissions reporting processes for accurate, efficient compliance with rigorous government regulations, industry standards and corporate protocols. IHS helps you ensure conformance with a broad array of mandated and voluntary air emissions reporting requirements so you can meet your environmental performance goals.
Companies worldwide are under growing pressure from investors, regulators and consumers to collect, aggregate and report on their carbon and GHG emissions. The goal is to be able to respond to these stakeholders without increasing the burden on your operations. IHS answers that challenge with software, content and expertise that enable you to monitor your performance, react in real time to potential issues, and minimize related risks and costs.
Air emissions management can affect nearly every phase of your business. Your ability to manage emissions effectively can be a key differentiator that can either strengthen your corporate brand, or tarnish your reputation. IHS helps you efficiently collect and calculate emissions data for complex air emissions calculations, providing visibility into data from asset level all the way to enterprise level.
IHS provides seamless integration of data that is:
- Gathered from hundreds of facilities and thousands of individual emission sources
- Static or includes time-dependent variables
- Seamlessly transferred from operational software systems, including asset management applications.
With IHS, you can measure emissions using multiple operating scenarios for each emission source in your enterprise. We use consistent methodologies to calculate required results, including:
- Source-level emissions from operating assets such as boilers, heaters, turbines and paint booths
- Industry-specific calculation protocols
- Quantification of carbon assets and mitigation of risks
IHS helps you ensure compliance with the world’s leading air emissions regulations, including:
- Title V Clean Air Act- US
- EPA Mandatory Reporting Rule (MRR)- California AB32 (US)
- National Pollution Release Inventory- Canada
- Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme CPRS)/National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act (NGER)- Australia
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities- Australia
- European Pollutant Register- EU
- Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Goods and Services- UK
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)- US
- Western Regional Air Partnership- US
- Midwestern Greenhouse Gas Reduction Accord- US
- Emissions Trading System (ETS)- EU
- London Stock Exchange Mandatory Carbon Reporting- UK
- Carbon Reduction Commitment- UK
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make your air emissions management program part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single, world-class provider.