Analog and Digital Interconnect - Remote Control for Water Systems
Analog Output Remote Control. Use the web portal to adjust remote chemical doser pumps or variable speed drives with analog output options. Automate analog output requirements with analog intertie. Tech support can match the source analog channel with a destination analog output channel.
Digital (Output Relay) Remote Control
Use the web portal to remotely control a bypass pump or reset a locked up programmable logic controller (PLC) with M800 RTUs and their on-board output relays. Automatically control remote pumps or valves with digital interconnect. Technical support can mate a digital input as the source to the output relay of a destination RTU. Mission can also reverse the polarity so that an open signal at the source causes a close signal at the destination and vice versa.
Mission offers several remote-control options that can be manually initiated from the web portal or automatically operated in some cases.
- Make a temporary failure nearly transparent
- Gain a timely warning of an extended failure
- Add two 4–20 mA analog output channels to the M800 remote terminal unit (RTU) by way of (PN OP 460)
- Add two channels as either 4–20 mA or 0–5 V to the MyDro 850 RTU with (PN OP461)
- RTU at the destination must be an M800 or MyDro 850
- Source can be a digital alarm input from any RTU, including the Manhole Monitor, or any digital input (including runtime) of an M800 or MyDro 850
- Output relays feature both N/O and N/C contacts for fail-safe considerations
No reviews were found for Analog and Digital Interconnect - Remote Control for Water Systems. Be the first to review!