APT - Version XGAS 232 - Gas Analysis Reports Software
XGAS 232 is a software that provides gas analysis reports made, with simple archiving to be consulted, through the acquisition of analytical results.
Born for which customers?
- Mainly for all secondary medical gas producers
- For primary gas producers when they use portable analyzers
- For all those customers who have a dated but valid fixed or portable analyzer, they want to manage the analyzes in a modern and efficient way
- To facilitate the use of oxygen analyzers during production and for the timed control of the stored gas.
- To facilitate the storage and management of measures.
To be simply connected to RS232 serial ports
present in the analyzers facilitating the task of the operator.
XGAS-232 is supplied on a self-installing CD and equipped with a hardware key that will be inserted into a USB port available on the PC, both desktop and portable.
PC HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical O2 control also in continuous.
- Acquisition of the lot number and serial number of the cylinder or tank.
- Entering the name of the responsible operator.
- Verification of the limits of acceptability of the measurement and of the alarm conditions.
- Verification of the correct functionality of the signal acquisition system.
- Printing of the test reports on a module freely configurable by the customer A4 or the list of analysis reports carried out in a certain period.
- Print the labels.
- Development of driver for analyzers with specific RS232 protocol also for analysis on different gaseous substances for which control is required.