Aqasys - Version SCADA - Process Control System
From SCADA System
Core characteristics of the process control system AQASYS are powerful standard functions, simple handling and short implementation times. Due to the focus on environmental plants, AQASYS fulfills all industry specific requirements und complies even with the most demanding customer wishes. The continous improvement processes and innovation cycles guarantee, that AQASYS users always benefit from the latest technology and enjoy investment protection.
The completely newly developed generation of the SCADA system AQASYS 2009 enhances proven standard functions by many new features and advantages.
Furthermore, the system provides a modern user-interface, which enables intuitive and fast working with the system.
Enhanced features within the process visualization, new analysis and protocolling functions, flexible configuration, easy data and protocol export in any format and many more advantages recommend the new SCADA and process control system - thereby AQASYS 2009 combines performance and user-friendliness on high levels.
Modern and intuitive user interface guarantees efficient working
- Clearly arranged and modern menu bars (ribbons)
- Unlimited opening of windows in tabs for parallel working on visualizations, reports, graphs and analysis
- Multiscreeningand flexible window docking for maximum process overview
- Easy-to-use functions, e.g. via drag & drop und right mouse button
- Explorer-based tree structure for selecting graphs, reports, variables, etc.
Powerful plant and process visualization
- Modern and individual design of animated process visualizations
- Easy integration of drawings, images and movies, etc.
- Helpful zoom-und fast motion functions
- Optimal control through displayed warnings and trend graphs as well as the direct control and setting of values via the visualization (pop-up windows)
Compelling graphs for data illustration and analysis
- Multiple variables in one graph with individual layout and time pattern (e.g. 10s-cycle)
- Comparison of time variation curves between varying dates
- Flexible highlighting and fading of single curves
- Ruler and zoom functions as well as scrolling between different dates
- Easy and “online” configuration changes of graphs are instantly visible and storable on demand
Reports with powerful layout and content configuration and export options
- Easy and flexible configuration of multiple report variants via drag & drop
- Conclusive daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports with time scrolling functions
- Effortless manual input and correction of values
- Individual layout design of reports (font type, color and paper format)
- Powerful printing preview with helpful formatting and printing functions
- Multiple export options (incl. report layout) to PDF, Excel, Email, etc.
- Modern and sustainable SCADA/process control system
- Integration of 30 years of expert and industry know-how
- Intuitive and quick application of the powerful functions
- Easy configuration, no programming knowledge necessary
- All SCADA/process control functions (e.g. visualization, reporting, alarming, maintenance, etc.) integrated into ONE holistic system
- High level of innovation and permanent improvement
- Flexible and universal configuration of system variables
- Individual system scalability for optimal adaption to plant size
- High compatibility with other automation systems (availability of multiple interfaces via TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus, serial, OPC, etc.)
- Extensive technical (remote) support by engineers
- Flexible extension of the system with specific options like report designer, energy optimization, burst pipe control, etc.
- Possibility to extend SCADA system by powerful telecontrol and automation systems from SCHRAML to achieve a fully-integrated all-in-one system