Ecotek pioneered the environmental regulation expertise combined with information technology services for the Annual Emissions Report (AER) Program. Since 1996, Ecotek has been continuously selected by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) to facilitate the implementation of the Annual Emissions Reporting Program. The Annual Emissions Reporting (AER) Program involves approximately 5000 facilities. The AER Program is the foundation of the AQMD emission inventory which is used for the development of AQMP, AQMD rules, regulations and policies, and collects over $20 million annually in emission fees.
Ecotek’s scope of work includes:
- Development of a user-friendly software program for facilities to use to report emissions as an alternative to paper forms.
- Creation and support of a Web site to provide customer service assistance to facilities required to report emissions.
- Design of the reporting-forms package containing over 40 different forms, instruction manuals and other printed materials.
- Generation of all materials, mailing packages to regulated facilities, and tracking facility responses.
- Set-up and operation of a Help Hotline call center to provide assistance to facilities in completing their Annual Emissions Reports including one-on-one consultations.
- 4-6 public workshops annually to provide program information and software training.
- Data entry, data management, and quality assurance for all facility submittals.