Aquatic - Version LinkoCTS - Pretreatment Compliance Tracking Software
LinkoCTS™ - Compliance Tracking Software is designed specifically for Industrial Pretreatment compliance tracking. LinkoCTS™ is a mature and highly functional database software application. In accordance with EPA 40 CFR - 403 and the new pretreatment streamlining rule, LinkoCTS is an accurate and organized way for POTW's to manage activities and evaluate industrial pretreatment compliance. Because not all pretreatment programs are alike, Linko offers a variety of product configurations certain to meet your unique responsibilities.
- Permit Info – Manage business names, contacts, addresses and GIS information in one centralized location. Define classifications, store process descriptions, spill plans, and onsite materials. Apply conveniently preloaded SIC, Categorical, NAICS codes.
- Monitoring Points & Limits – Access unlimited monitoring points per industry, user defined parameter limits, as well as daily and average mass/concentration limits.
- Permit Dates – Manage permit renewals/expirations as well as permit renewals, inspections and sample frequencies assigned per industry.
- Reports & Letters – Utilize continuously updated industry fact sheets, sampling plans, as well as customizable letter and report templates which are all are exportable to MS Word and Excel.
- Sample Tracking – Track start and stop date/time, sampler, indicates IU or authority sample.
- Analysis – Automatically load IU parameter list & limits. Track parameters, limits, analysis and collection methods and simply calculate mass loadings.
- Data Entry – Make use of user-defined data entry forms where you can set your own required fields. Import Sample and Result data may also be through LinkoPipe.
- Violation Detection – Evaluate concentration/mass, hold time, and the proper collection method. Exceedances automatically trigger violation and enforcement processes. Generate Notices of Violations (NOVs) and compliance requirements.
- Violation Detection – Generate NOVs instantly and effortlessly detect daily, 4 day averages, monthly averages, SNC TRC and Chronic parameter violations.
- Enforcement Response Plan (ERP) – Implement your specific ERP process and terminology. Customize your NOVs, create reusable user defined compliance plans and schedule compliance plan reminders.
- Violation Escalation – Quickly see from start to finish all IU and Authority steps within the violation and enforcement process.
- Sorting and Reporting – Customize views to streamline reporting. Organize list violations by year, industry, industry type, violation type. Easily view all violations during your reporting periods.
- Permit Info – Manage business name, contacts, addresses and GIS info. Define classifications, store process descriptions, spill plans, materials onsite. Preloaded SIC, Categorical, NAICS codes.
- Monitoring Points & Limits – Unlimited monitoring points per industry, user defined parameter limits. Daily and average mass/concentration limits.
- Permit Dates – Manage permit renewals, expirations, inspection, and sample frequencies assigned per industry.
- Reports & Letters – Industry fact sheets, sampling plans, customizable letter templates. All reports and letters are exportable to MS Word and Excel.
- Setup – Automatically schedule inspections, samples, and self monitoring requirements (SMRs). All activities are accordingly added to industry history and monthly calendar.
- Reminders – Quickly view which activities are due with the configurable reminder process. Late SMRs are automatically flagged for NC or SNC.
- Track – Instantly record inspections, and sample inspection data as it’s completed. Track all correspondences with ease.
- Sorting & Reporting – Streamline annual reporting. Sort data by industry, date, or staff to efficiently generate reports as well as create to-do lists for staff members.
- Easy Filtering/Grouping – Proprietary Pretreatment and FOG data filtering tools make getting data easy for every one.
- Build Groups – Easily organize industries into reusable groups such as: SIU, Categorical, Other, and Sewer Line Connection.
- Data Trending – Group samples and results by industries, time periods, sample type, and even by exceedances. Export subsets of parameters such as BOD, and TSS for data trending in MS Excel.
- Customize Your Own Reports – Add logos, change text and modify fields. These reports can be based on your current reports and letters. This includes NOVs, warning letters, inspection status reports and more.
- Report Distribution – Customized reports are automatically made available to all users throughout the software.
- Custom Data Sets – Print reports with your defined sets or groups of data. From almost any screen simply filter, sort and report.
- MS Word & MS Excel – Export customized reports to MS Excel and MS Word, allowing for easy sharing and modifications.
Automate scheduling, tracking, and evaluating sample analysis compliance. Keep track of permit limits, requirements, and renewal dates. Calculate significant non-compliance, review Self-Monitoring Report (SMR) submissions, and check for compliance. Configure reminders and late notices, and easily record inspection and sample inspection data as complete.
Work with industries and regulators to mitigate violations. When the platform provides immediate awareness of violations, you can communicate with industries, use configurable Enforcement Response Plans, generate Notices of Violations (NOVs) or other enforcement actions, and track violations and enforcements for easy annual reporting.
Never miss an event. Manage pretreatment data, permit renewal dates, schedule and complete sampling events, inspections, letters, and IU surveys, and configure reminders and late notices. Evaluate compliance requirements, and easily record inspection and sample inspection data as complete. Sort by industry, dates, and staff to streamline to-do lists and generate reports.
Automate all data entry. Connect LIMS data directly to the software, and import lab data from contract labs, IU data and SMRs, and grease trap service information. Leverage mobile technology to collect inspection details in the field and integrate third party software to break down data silos, build better communication.
Make any data submission easier. With the FOG Hauler, FSE Inspections, IU Self Monitoring, and Liquid Hauled Waste systems, any data collection can be automatic. Benefit from preloaded SIC, Categorical, and NAICS codes, as well as unlimited monitoring points per industry with user-defined parameter limits.
Satisfy regulatory and internal reporting requirements. With more than 100 standard reports already available, our platform makes it easy to find what you need quickly. The Report Builder tool also allows utilities to customize any report to suit their needs and requirements.