ArcMap and ArcGIS - Version Pro - Exploration Analyst Software
Petroleum play assessment made easy: Make better exploration decisions by assessing basin and play prospectivity using industry best practice play based exploration (PBE) techniques: Common risk segment mapping & play fairway assessment. Basin and play statistics. Licensing round screening. Available in ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro versions.
Best practice play assessment
Benefit from industry innovation derived from decades of petroleum exploration experience by applying Exploration Analyst’s best practise play assessment workflow.
- Create common risk segment maps to identify play fairways & sweet spots.Analyse basin and play resources and estimate yet-to-find volumes.Rapidly screen acreage to prioritise blocks and leases, and assess competitor positions.
Get ahead of your competition
- Exploration Analyst is data agnostic, allowing you to easily combine your in-house, vendor and public domain data together in order to get a better answer than your competition.
- Easily create CRS and CCRS maps, spot hidden trends in basin/play prospectivity, and quickly identify the best acreage to focus more detailed studies on ahead of licensing rounds and lease sales.
Easy to use
- Designed for explorationists, geoscientists and GIS professionals alike.
- Quickly and easily create essential petroleum exploration tools such as play chance maps, creaming curves, field size distributions, pool size density plots, Yet-to-Find, lease screenings and block rankings.
Install and go
- Easyinstallation and minimal data set-up mean you can start realising value from your data immediately.
- Play assessment made even easier!
- Perform complex basin and play resource analysis in an easy-to-use web-based ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS app.
- Enable all users within your organisation, not just the ArcGIS for Desktop users, to benefit from the powerful map-based and statistical analyses of Exploration Analyst.