ASAP - Version IRD 3 - Data Acquisition and Data Analysis Software
The IRD 3 software incorporates data acquisition and data analysis. The ASAP Standalone Instrument Control (ASIC) system contains features needed to build IRD methods, calibrate the IRD optical path and initiate data collection.
- Single sequence table runs both IRD and GC
- Data snap-shot allows data analysis to begin before data acquisition has completed, a feature not possible with deposition type GC-FTIR
- Sequence tables can be modified to include urgent or rush samples without interrupting data acquisition
Data analysis is done using Essential FTIR. This full-featured software makes the task of analyzing data quick and easy. Load an acquired chromatographic file, pick a peak of interest, view the spectra and search the results.
- Quick and easy isomeric identification with library search and spectral overlay
- Filter chromatographic data based on functional group
- Vapor-phase libraries available (> 10,000 compounds)
- Universal software also analyzes other spectroscopic data