ASAP - Version IRD 3 - Data Acquisition and Data Analysis Software
The IRD 3 software incorporates data acquisition and data analysis. The ASAP Standalone Instrument Control (ASIC) system contains features needed to build IRD methods, calibrate the IRD optical path and initiate data collection.
Most popular related searches
- Single sequence table runs both IRD and GC
- Data snap-shot allows data analysis to begin before data acquisition has completed, a feature not possible with deposition type GC-FTIR
- Sequence tables can be modified to include urgent or rush samples without interrupting data acquisition
Data analysis is done using Essential FTIR. This full-featured software makes the task of analyzing data quick and easy. Load an acquired chromatographic file, pick a peak of interest, view the spectra and search the results.
- Quick and easy isomeric identification with library search and spectral overlay
- Filter chromatographic data based on functional group
- Vapor-phase libraries available (> 10,000 compounds)
- Universal software also analyzes other spectroscopic data
No reviews were found for ASAP - Version IRD 3 - Data Acquisition and Data Analysis Software. Be the first to review!