ATR - Incident Investigation & Action Tracking Softwae
Intrepid is ATR's Incident and Event tracking and management system. An integral part of the PRiSM Performance Suite, Intrepid provides convenient tracking with extensive task assignment notification and reporting capabilities. Intrepid provides several approval and review levels plus integration with TRAQS for incident training, and Centurion for management of change notifications.
With Intrepid, you can set up your own incident types, levels, magnitudes and investigation teams. Once an employee reports an incident, accident or near miss, an online report is automatically e-mailed to the appropriate reviewer.
After the incident is reviewed, the administrator sets up teams, recommendations and requirements. Intrepid automates and streamlines the incident investigation and ensures that all requirements are signed off before the incident can be considered closed.
- Individuals involved with incident investigation are notified via e-maiI.
- Other appropriate individuals, such as supervisory personnel, can access investigation reports.
- Five major user-configurable reporting categories.
- Unlimited fully user-configurable templated investigation teams.
- Teams can be modified 'on-the-fIy' as needed to reflect specific investigative needs.
- Ad hoc investigative teams can be created for special functions.
- Wide range of report formats available.
- Interim reports can be generated instantly using available data.
- Custom reports available.
- Verified information is ''locked down' during the course of an investigation, preventing accidental or deliberate tampering with or destruction of evidence.
- All information is stored in archive records, preventing accidental data loss.
- Web-based incident reporting and action item tracking system.
- Scales from a simple records management tool to a full-featured Incident Investigation Management process, with fully user-configurable event definition.
- Anonymous reporting feature is available. If selected, individuals can report incidents without fear of reprisal.
- Confidentiality of Privileged information, such as health records, is assured through internal program security measures.
- Divide responsibility and authority as determined by the severity and type of incident.
- Pre-create investigation teams to address specific needs, assemble teams 'ad hoc”, or combine teams as required.
- Attach additional documents as needed: photos, graphics, reports, statements, legal briefs, medical reports, etc.
- Flexible user-defined naming conventions.
- Report Incident : Capture critical information, including description, incident type, date, location, first steps, etc.
- Verify Report : Ensure report has appropriate information and is classified correctly.
- Review Report : Incident manager responsible for specific incident type reviews and assigns incident investigation team.
- Perform Investigation : Incident team reviews incident, determines root cause, and establishes corrective action items.
- Assign Action Items : Action items from incident team are assigned and scheduled. Participants are notified via e-mail of assignments.
- Sign-Off Action Items : Assignees electronically sign-off action items.
- Close Incidents : Once all critical and non-critical action items are signed off, the incident investigation can be officially closed and archived.