Audit Management Software
AssurX audit management software allows you to plan, schedule and conduct an audit of any kind. It captures findings and manages the process of resolving them for you. Automate and streamline your entire audit process from initial planning to tracking trends. New task assignments are automatically generated to process each finding and immediately notify relevant personnel of what they need to do. Any task or finding not resolved promptly can be escalated to a supervising party.
When necessary, the system can also launch corrective actions. With audit management software from AssurX, findings, audit activities, resolutions, and trends are tracked, reported, and stored in a single repository. Intuitive dashboards deliver real-time status, metrics, and clearly identified trends to the parties responsible for managing quality, compliance, and risk.
Once all findings are processed and closed, a final audit report is automatically generated to meet compliance requirements for the FDA, ISO, GxP, NERC, EH&S, EMEA and others.
- PLAN & SCHEDULE : Auto-notify and send created checklists as audits are due.
- DEFINE & BUILD : Auto-assign audit questions / process templates.
- CONDUCT & DOCUMENT : Enter data directly or import audit results offline.
- PROCESS & RESOLVE FINDINGS : Auto-assign and notify staff to respond to findings.
- REVIEW & FOLLOW-UP : Automatically notify auditors to review and process each finding response.
- CORRECTIVE & PREVENTIVE ACTIONS : CAPA process auto-launched when required.
- AUTOMATIC TRACK & TREND : Identify trends and classify and track findings in real-time.
- FINAL REPORTS : Auto-generated after all findings have been addressed.
The AssurX Audit Management solution is rich in features to handle any type of audit, keeping the process controlled and efficient in one easy application.
The system automatically logs audit findings, manages the response and resolution process, and launches corrective actions when required.
Keeps audits efficient with automatic task assignment, escalation and notifications, reducing audit cycle times.
Creates a single place to document and easily retrieve all audit information including plans, applicable regulations, inputs, history, findings and conclusions.
Increases audit consistency while reducing errors and missing records.
Instant, secure visibility into the system, data, status and metrics—so you know every audit, finding, task and trend is being properly handled.
Builds an electronic library of reusable audit questions and processes that can be automatically applied to new audits, reducing audit preparation time.
No reviews were found for Audit Management Software. Be the first to review!