The financial materiality of sustainability performance data is growing. In addition to being prepared to prove that your operations are in compliance with proliferating EHS regulations, you now need to ensure your sustainability disclosures are fully supported by validated operations data.
IHS ensures auditable data from the asset all the way up through the enterprise – maintaining a chain of custody and single system of record for your EHS data. This is a key aspect in supporting your environmental management goals such as certification of ISO 14001 and reducing your risks related to non-financial disclosures. IHS also simplifies internal, external and third-party audits, so you can minimize disruptions and focus on meeting Operational Excellence goals.
Support efficient planning, scheduling and execution of audits at any level of your organization, from facilities to business units or across the enterprise, with IHS software, content and expertise. We provide the information management capabilities that you need to:
- Avoid regulatory sanctions or risks to brand or reputation by proactively identifying anomalies, so you can prevent or mitigate noncompliance.
- Ensure consistent application of regulations, standards and policies.
- Proactively evaluate the performance of EHS&S management systems.
IHS helps you track findings, recommendations, observations and best practices and assigns corrective actions as needed. We also provide risk ranking capabilities to trace critical findings that may need to be monitored in the future. IHS delivers automated tools that support the four essential stages of an EHS&S audit, including:
- Pre-audit: Assign and verify proper audit resources, and schedule audits
- Field Audit: Record audit results, document findings and assign corrective actions. Leverage the IHS protocol libraries for audits, checklists, corrective actions and associated tasks
- Audit Follow-up and Close-out: Track one or more corrective actions for a checklist item, finding or audit. Track corrective action tasks to completion with automated email notices
- Ongoing Process Review and Communicating Findings: Generate a variety of standard reports to track risks, findings, history and corrective actions
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S auditing part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single, world-class provider