Aware360 - Central Asset Management System (CAMS)
Gain an entirely new level of control of the safety, precision and productivity of your municipality’s infrastructure with Aware360’s machine-to-machine solutions for public sector. Bringing over 20 years of experience, CAMS is specifically designed for public works, enforcement and emergency personal enabling public entities to monitor their assets in detail anywhere, anytime.
Collect and respond to all manner of duty-specific events
Aware360’s enforcement solutions lead the industry with automated alarm systems, dispatching, routing and advanced mapping solutions. Designed with robust data inputs to inform decisions in real time you can ensure your enforcement team is equipped for any situation.
- 10-code enabled
- In cab routing & dispatching via tablet
- Officer safety check-ins and safety timers
- Hot buttons, FOBs, pendants and safety sensors
- Send SOS & request emergency help
- Submit various status updates
- Input and report on critical information
Manage complexities in operations with ease
Whether you’re looking to track fleets, graders, sprayers, mowers, plows or gravel trucks you can do it all in one system with CAMS. As the most complete vehicle tracking and asset management system for the public sector available in Canada, CAMS gives your personnel more insight and visibility into operations than ever before.
- Robust, automated reporting
- Vehicle tracing & history
- Monitor contractor & operations productivity
- Graders, sanding, plows, gravel vehicles and more
Access to mission critical data in the field
SafetyAware goes beyond supporting legislation. It keeps workers safe while keeping operations efficient and people productive. You have multiple points of choice, from types of devices to real-time response centers.
- Your system your way: from devices (iOS, Android, satellite, wearables) to protocols to your choice of response center
- Open platform with no proprietary equipment saves costs and configures to future needs
- Designed to meet communication, alarm and other procedures recommended by legislation