Set up SDS folders to suit your needs – account for physical sites, create an easy access SDS library for your staff, and more. Quickly search our Collection for the SDS you require, then add to your own custom library in the application. SDS are continuously updated by our resident robot Webster, our Acquisitions team, and are authored by our team of qualified Chemists. We also send you regular reports for updates to your SDS - changes are highlighted in red for easy comparison with previous versions.
- Access to our Collection of 50+ million SDS
- Create your own SDS folders and custom SDS library
- Original supplier SDS – we help you meet your chemical safety obligations
- Continuously updated and new SDS
- Notification when we update your SDS- receive regular reports
- Unparalleled support and assistance with your chemicals management
- Options for offline access and hardcopies to ensure all your staff have their SDS
At Chemwatch, we provide SDS management and SDS authoring to keep your chemical management systems up to date.
Chemwatch has been a leading provider in chemical management systems for over 30 years. Specialising in chemicals safety, we're an international company headquartered in Australia, with offices throughout Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific regions. We are a large employer of science graduates and postgraduates—including chemists, toxicologists and OHS specialists. Thousands of organisations use Chemwatch services globally, including manufacturers, multinationals, hospitals, research institutes, and governments, for Chemicals Management, SDS Management and Authoring, and Regulatory Compliance.