Bee-Line - BEEST Suite
Desktop Partitioning. BEEST for Windows now supports the ability to partition AerMod runs on multi-processor & multi-core computers, enabling users to get AerMod processing results 2, 4, or even 8 times faster than regular AerMod runs. Best of all, this feature is provided at no additional cost!
- BEEST includes all the parts you need for an AERMOD, ISCST3 and ISC-Prime analysis.
- BEEST has all of the source, receptor and graphics tools you need.
- Enter your data once, then run all three programs.
- The BEEST user interface is user friendly and intuitive, making BEEST a choice modeling project management tool.
Modeling Manager. BEEST for Windows is different than other AerMod/ISC Windows versions. BEEST is more than just a data entry program or a collection of parts. We call it a Modeling Manager. Why? Because everything you need for ISCST3, ISC-Prime and AerMod modeling – from source entry, to receptor generation, building calculations, to model execution, results analysis, and more – is presented in a seamless, user-intuitive interface that makes BEEST for Windows a true modeling project management tool. It looks like we all will have to run a combination of ISCST3, ISC-Prime and AerMod. No need to decide which model you need to run before entering your data. BEEST for Windows makes it as easy as click, click, click to run all three models. You do not need to re-enter any data or import from one program to another.
- BEEST allows users the option of entering source, receptor & building data two ways :
- Fill in the blanks in our data entry forms
- Graphically Point & Click to add sources, receptors, and buildings at your facility.
- BEEST allows for an unlimited number of sources, receptors and buildings
- BEEST stores up to 500 pollutant emissions for each source
- With BEEST, each pollutant has its own averaging period, making batch processing simple.
Special Receptor Grids. Entering and deciding on spacing for receptors can be a real chore, but not in BEEST for Windows. Only BEEST allows you to automatically generate a fenceline-following grid of receptors. You can even overlay additional receptor networks that automatically exclude overlapping and on-property receptors using our unique Special Grids. Plus, all the EPA receptor types are supported.
Elevation Data.For ISCST3, our Digitized Terrain Data (available on a project-specific basis) makes receptor elevations easy, even in complex terrain areas. You can even import elevations directly from USGS DEM data or XYZ files! For AerMod, we fully support AerMap and have even added the ability to calculate building elevations.
Meteorological Data Structure Made Simple. Incompatible meteorological data files are a thing of the past with BEEST for Windows. BEEST will read all supported met data file formats. BEEST will even retrieve the station numbers, id’s, and names for you automatically from your file and our supplied, user-editable met station list. BEEST for Windows even includes AerSurface and AerMet to process data for AerMod.
Fast. BEEST for Windows’ ISCST3, ISC-Prime, AerMod, BPIP and BPIP-Prime programs are full-speed, 32-bit programs for fastest execution. We also offer a special RunAve module for running average calculations, and our ISCST-OLM version for ozone-limited NOx modeling (each available separately).
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 32-bit or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM
- 200 MB hard disk free space
- Windows operating system (Vista and later versions are supported; Mac OS and Linux are not supported)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (version 3.5 or a later version)