BlueNotes - Version 420 - Regulated Software
Regulated BlueNotes 420 Software is designed to provide features that enable users to operate in a manner compliant with data handling standards such as 21 CFR Part 11. The software expands functionality of the Model 420Cs Flame Photometer; allowing data collection from all three element detector channels simultaneously in one sample sequence. There is also the option to configure the software to use Potassium as an internal reference channel in addition to the Caesium (default) or Lithium channels.
Regulated features include:
- A three tier login system with different levels of access. (Operator, Supervisor and Administrator)
- Unique user names and passwords for every user.
- Audit trails record all operations with detailed information concerning the user and the software version, Windows version and PC name to ensure traceability and accountability.
- Robust data file system which is tamper evident and inaccessible to users without elevated Windows privileges.
- Tamper evident data format used for analysis result, system configuration and method files to ensure data integrity.
- Auto generated PDF analysis reports provide a comprehensive summary of all information relevant to an analysis run in one clear and concise document.
With the 420 Bluenotes software package you can:
- Use real names and sample numbers in your reports
- Perform Multipoint calibrations with curve fit
- Monitor all three (M420) or all four (M425) detector outputs simultaneously
- Select Lithium or Potassium as the internal reference material
- Save calibration curves
- Save methods
- Archive results
- Prepare and print professional reports
- Use Automatic Peak Selection facility to assess stability of readings
- Automate analyses withaddition of the Model 860 Autosampler