BuntBrain WaterMeters - Reduce Commercial Water Losses Web-Based Software
From Software for Reducing Water Losses
BuntBrain WaterMeters is web-based software used to reduce commercial losses in the water supply network. Using big data, metrology and machine learning, it helps to identify meters that need to be inspected and/or replaced, to improve the balance sheets of utility companies.
Most popular related searches
BuntBrain WaterMeters is designed for water utility companies:
- That want to reduce unbilled water.
- That want to improve the efficiency of their supply network.
- That want an analysis of the condition of the meters in the network.
- That want to optimise meter replacement.
- That want to improve their balance sheets and the sustainability of their service.
- That want to mitigate the effects of climate change through a better understanding of demand.
- Savings by optimising the meter replacement policy.
- Reduction in meter errors by selecting the right-sized meter for each use.
- Reduction in meter errors due to the early detection of meters that may fail.
- Reduction in meter errors due to the early detection of meters with abnormal consumption.
- Systemisation of individual meter management.
- Higher quality of data.
- Extends the service life of meters, avoiding unnecessary waste generation and contributing to the circular economy.
- User-friendly web interface.
No reviews were found for BuntBrain WaterMeters - Reduce Commercial Water Losses Web-Based Software. Be the first to review!