C3 AI Ex Machina - Integrating, Preparing and Analyzing Big Data Software
From C3 AI Ex Machina
Rapidly deliver AI insights in a visual interface
Integrating, preparing, and analyzing big data is slow and painful—especially on a local machine.
C3 AI Ex Machina solves these problems. Our cloud-native, visual tool frees business analysts and data scientists to rapidly develop advanced analytics on data of any size.
- File Systems: HDFS, S3, Azure Data Lake
- File Sharing Systems: Box
- Enterprise and Operational Systems: Databricks, Salesforce, Snowflake, SAP Hana
- Integration Services: Weather Data
- File Types: CSV (delimited), XLSX
- C3 AI Suite model-driven architecture
- Data Wrangling: Rename columns, sort columns, column field type converter, etc.
- Data Preparation: Join, merge, limit, shift, filter by SQL, random split, etc.
- Timeseries: Adjust timeseries, normalize timeseries, rolling window, etc.
- Math Operations: Group by, pivot, etc.
- Sample and Statistics Table: View values and formats
- Correlation: Plot correlations between variables
- Line, Bar, and Scatter Plots: Understand trends in data
- Geospatial Plot: Uncover geospatial insights
- Pie or Area Chart: Compare relative group sizes
- Clustering Algorithms: KMeans, Gaussian Mixture Model
- Classification Algorithms: Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Gradient Boosted Tree, and Random Forest
- Regression Algorithms: Linear Regression, Gradient Boosted Tree, and Principal Component Analysis
- AutoML: Automatic feature engineering to extract the most accurate results from algorithms
- Export results to file systems, integration services, or enterprise systems
- Scale resources up or down as-needed
- Schedule C3 AI Ex Machina projects to execute regularly
- Collaborate on C3 AI Ex Machina projects