Storm and foul networks are laid out, manipulated and edited automatically; sensing manhole and pipe locations, applying design rules, cover levels and chainage locations appropriately. The most comprehensive drainage layout package available - and the only one that fully integrates with Causeway Flow for full hydraulic network analysis.
- Manhole schedules.
- Full drainage network schedules.
- Trenching volumes by depth band.
- Total length of pipes.
- Setting out schedules.
- 3D display of the nework in PDS.
- Generate a rendered view in PDS VR.
- View the terrain and drainage in WinDes.
- Analysis overland flows in WinDes.
- Drainage only sections.
- Combined road and drainage sections.
- User defined section styles.
- Display storm and foul networks.
- Display crossing pipes and services.
- Clash check new against new.
- Clash check new against existing.
- Take into account actual size and clearances.
- Show clashes in plan and on drainage sections.
- See clashes in 3D.
- Network integration with Flow
- Pond design output to Flow Source Control.
- PDS design model export to WinDes for Floodflow analysis.
- Dynamic link between PDS and WinDes.
- Design change warnings.
- Ability to generate a PDS drainage layout from a WinDes design.
Interactive rule-based layout
- Interactive rule based layout.
- Layout manipulation with retained layout rules.
- Associated to the road layout.
- Intelligent response to surface condition, cover levels and depths.
- Automated pipe/manhole numbering/re-numbering.
- Pipe coding and network hierarchy match WinDES.
- Network catchment loading.
- Ease of use - a single day's training and you are up and running
- CAD independent - no need to tie up CAD licences
- Dynamic updating - if the Flow analysis changes the user is warned
- Intelligent data integration - accept and re-use data
- Productivity - designs are generated in a fraction of the time
- Accuracy - no data re-entry / editing when moving between PDS and Flow