CenterPoint - Accounting Software
From Business Accounting Software
CenterPoint Accounting Software is solid financial accounting software with strong customization capability and reporting options.
Most popular related searches
Drill down to Original Source Entries
- Drill down to Original Source Entries
- Departmental Reporting
- Customizable Reports
- Customize the Main Screen to Fit Your Own Tasks!
All this PLUS other featured and standard accounting functionality.
CenterPoint Accounting Key Features
- CenterPoint Depreciation is a powerful fixed asset management solution. Included are all current and historical formulas to help businesses maintain their fixed assets. CenterPoint calculates depreciation for federal and state tax reporting, as well as an unlimited number of schedules for management purposes, without having to enter assets multiple times. Replacing manual processes with CenterPoint Depreciation can help eliminate human errors, maximize tax benefits and plan for future purchases.
- Real–time Posting
- Good financial information leads to more informed decisions and increased profits. Enhance management decision–making and improve the efficiency of your business with access to up–to–the–minute real–time information.
- Flexible Reporting
- See the reports you need the way you need to see them with CenterPoint′s customized reporting tools and Favorites feature! Easily create or modify your reports and forms by adding or removing columns. Save customized and standard reports in your Favorites for quick access.
- Inventory Module
- The Inventory module delivers a wide range of tools to assess the value of inventory and enhance productivity within different departments to improve profitability. Maintain unlimited number of prices or price calculations for each item; receive real-time inventory updates, as well as GL account assignments that guarantee all GL balances and inventory valuation reports match. Multiple inventory location management is available.
- Sales Order Module
- The Sales Orders module allows users to easily transform quotes into orders, and quickly print quotes, orders and packing slips. Quotes and orders can easily be modified by using the Forms Designer within the software. While entering a quote or order, inventory availability can be displayed for each item. When orders are partially filled, back-orders are automatically created for the remaining items.
- Purchase Order Module
- The purchase order module includes tools to help users keep the best sellers in stock and limit the slower moving items. Standard reports help users monitor stock and order the appropriate quantities for all inventory items. A ‘suggest orders’ function, can look at existing sales orders and/or past sales history, and create a suggested orders report from which users can immediately edit or place orders with vendors. Purchase orders can also be generated directly from sales orders. When users are entering orders for customers, they can easily see which items are currently on order.
- Ratios Module
- Use the ratios module to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness in your business so you can increase profits and reverse negative trends. A wide variety of industry standard ratios are included, and there is no setup necessary as data is based on categories already set up within CenterPoint. Powerful drill–down capabilities allow you to see the data behind the indicators, and trend information can be graphed for any number of years in your database. Analysis has never been so easy!
- Forms Designer
- Enhance your company′s image by creating customized invoices! Easily create an unlimited number of customized invoice designs, including the addition of your own logo and customized information formatted the way you like.
- Check Designer
- The check designer module works with both the Accounts Payable and Payroll check printing.
- Modify a check stub
- Modify a check and incorporate a logo
- Print MICR coding on a check (works with blank check stock)
- Print up to two signatures on a check.
- Transaction Search
- Increase the effectiveness of your time and project management by easily searching, viewing and editing original source transactions. You can search for any transaction and have the information returned to a spreadsheet style report. Print or export information to an Excel spreadsheet. Excellent internal or external auditing tool!
- Quick Drill Down
- This expanded feature allows you to see more detail in your transactions or reports by allowing you to drill down to the original transaction from report preview.
- Simplify Processes
- CenterPoint Accounting has many convenient, time–saving features such as pop–up reminders, quick lists, keyboard commands for “heads–down” data entry, and the ability to skip fields to speed up entry.
- Customizable User Interface
- Easily set up a user interface to show only those menu selections you use most often in a Quick List, saving significant time.
- Security and Reliability
- CenterPoint uses the newest technology, Microsoft®.NET, ensuring data security and reliability crucial for accounting and payroll processing. Company and menu–level security are included, to ensure only those you choose can view confidential information.
- Unparalleled U.S.–Based Support
- Red Wing Software offers Customer Care Plans with guaranteed response times, so you get questions answered quickly. We never outsource your questions to an off–shore call center. 100% of Red Wing Software product enhancements are based on customer requests and suggestions.
- We offer a variety of training options including classroom, web training, or you can choose to have a consultant come to your site to help with training and/or implementation.
- Recommended System Specifications
- Processor type: Pentium or AMD compatible processor
- Processor speed: 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB with Windows® XP, 2 GB with Windows Vista™, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Hard Drive space: 1+ GB free
- Operating System: 32–bit or 64–bit* Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional
- Monitor: Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Prerequisites: Microsoft® Windows .NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6 (All prerequisites are included with the CenterPoint CD)
* 64–bit operating systems require 64–bit .Net 4.0. This prerequisite is included on the CenterPoint Installation CD.
Note: The requirements listed above are recommendations for efficient system functionality and do not outline the minimum system requirements. CenterPoint will run on lower system specifications than outlined above. Systems that are lower than the recommendation will operate, but system efficiency may decline.
Note: CenterPoint is compatible with SQL Server 2005 and newer.
No reviews were found for CenterPoint - Accounting Software. Be the first to review!