Streamline data collection and aggregation of your chemical inventory to meet reporting requirements at a single facility or across your enterprise. IHS efficiently tracks chemical inventory information at every level of your organization so you can drive operational excellence and ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
Increased investor and stakeholder focus on environmental issues makes it more important than ever to ensure the accuracy and reliability of your chemical management program. IHS software, content and expertise provide a complete and accurate record of your chemical inventory, including receipts, movement, usage, adjustments and disposal of materials.
IHS provides a comprehensive materials database that lets you track both pure chemicals and mixtures, so you can easily obtain up-to-the minute information about the amount and location of any materials that are in storage at any given time. Securely gather, store and organize the data you need to ensure efficient hazardous material management, including:
- Materials composition and properties
- Inventory transactions and inventory estimates
- Container-level tracking
- Storage area information
- Container storage properties and storage area locations
- Roll up of toxic inventory according to user-defined requirements and permitting benchmarking of like facilities
With IHS, you can streamline your environmental regulatory reporting processes, generate accurate compliance and sustainability reports and improve purchasing efficiency and production scheduling while maintaining efficient compliance with these regulations:
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)- US
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III- US
- SEVESO Directive- European Union
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulation (COMAH)- UK
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals- United Nations
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances (REACH)- European Union
In addition, IHS also helps you produce reports for specific regulatory reporting schemes, including SARA 311, SARA 312 Tier II (electronic submittal using EPA's Tier2 Submit software) and SARA 313 TRI (Toxic Release Inventory) reports.
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make chemical inventory management part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single, world-class provider.