Chemwatch - Version GoldFFX - Chemical Management Software
Get a complete chemicals management solution - GoldFFX encompasses SDS management, manifest or chemical registers, risk assessments, labelling, and more!
- Access to our Collection of 60+ million SDS
- Create your own SDS folders and custom SDS library
- Original supplier SDS – we help you meet your chemical safety obligations
- Continuously updated and new SDS
- Notification when we update your SDS- receive regular reports
- Unparalleled support and assistance with your chemicals management
- Options for offline access and hardcopies to ensure all your staff have their SDS
- Create your chemical register and compliant manifest where required
- Reflect your physical chemical storage and use locations in the application
- Record chemical volumes
- View by product or ingredients
- Includes a number of filters and pre-formatted and customisable reports – incompatibility report, manifest quantity report, health surveillance and biological monitoring, dangerous and hazardous goods filters and more!
- Task-based control banding risk assessments
- Single-page, colour-coded risk assessment reports
- Reports available in multiple languages
- Create overall Job reports
- Simply tell the system what you’re doing with your chemical, we do the rest!
- Control and PPE suggestions, plus additional controls information available
- Customisable to ensure you get accurate risk assessments, meet your internal processes, and account for your chemicals and tasks.
- Create customised label templates to suit your regulatory requirements, chemical and container
- Comes with over 50 pre-loaded compliant label templates for local and global jurisdictions
- Automatically populate label templates with chemical information
- Print and save labels – many are designed to fit on standard label sheets and to work with specialised printers
- Rely on live chemical data, with up to 100 data points available for labels
- Available in 50 languages
- Extensive reports available for your chemical register or manifest, including:
- Storage Incompatibility
- Hazardous or Dangerous Goods
- Non-Hazardous and Non-Dangerous Goods
- Chemicals posing specific health or physical hazards
- Create customised reports about your chemicals – available in presentation-ready formats or export as XML, CSV, and more
- ‘Dashboard’ reports for the application and for most modules – keep track of your chemical management system, your SDS and risk assessments to streamline your chemical safety processes.
At Chemwatch, we provide SDS management and SDS authoring to keep your chemical management systems up to date.
Chemwatch has been a leading provider in chemical management systems for over 30 years. Specialising in chemicals safety, we're an international company headquartered in Australia, with offices throughout Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific regions. We are a large employer of science graduates and postgraduates—including chemists, toxicologists and OHS specialists. Thousands of organisations use Chemwatch services globally, including manufacturers, multinationals, hospitals, research institutes, and governments, for Chemicals Management, SDS Management and Authoring, and Regulatory Compliance.