Chromeleon - Chromatography Data System (CDS) Software
Streamline your laboratory workflow using Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software. This software delivers superior compliance tools, networking capabilities, instrument control, automation, data processing, and more. The first CDS to unify workflows for chromatography and routine quantitative mass spectrometry (MS) analysis, Chromeleon software provides full integration of Thermo Scientific gas chromatography (GC-MS/MS), liquid chromatography (LC-MS/MS), and ion chromatography (IC-MS) instruments. Run your analyses compliantly in an enterprise environment—from method creation to final reporting.
Enhance Your Workflow Using the Innovative Capabilities of Chromeleon 7 CDS software
- Industry-leading multi-vendor control—supports over 450 different instrument modules from over 20 manufacturers.
- Full control for all Thermo Scientific chromatography and many Thermo Scientific MS instruments.
- Robust enterprise (client/server) environment with relational database file storage (SQL Server Express, SQL Server, or Oracle).
- Secure, administrator-controlled user access and permissions to ensure data integrity and enable compliance with GxP and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Simplified run creation, including sequence, methods and reports, with one-click eWorkflows procedures.
- Automated pass/fail decisions during runs with Intelligent Run Control to get the analysis right the first time.
- Quick, accurate peak integration with the Cobra Peak Detection and handling of unresolved peaks with SmartPeaks Integration Assistant.
- Streamlined MS quantitation, data processing, and NIST spectral library screening.
- Simplified backup, searching, and trending of chromatography and mass spectrometry data.
- Integral Report Designer with customizable, spreadsheet-based report templates with advanced calculations and charting.
- Enhanced integration to Thermo Fisher SampleManager LIMS, SDMS and LES to manage the complete laboratory workflow.