Dataforensics - PQC – Daily Field Reports/Special Inspection Reports
PConcrete for field concrete testing QA/QCPQC - Field Report module streamlines the process for generating daily field reports and other special inspection reports via a web-based data management system. This enables field and office personnel to simplify their communication and eliminate the need for clerical staff to re-type handwritten field reports.
The PQC web application has a module specifically designed for managing other reports or documents used within the construction quality control process.
Typical documents may include:
- Daily field reports (construction progress)
- Fill placement observations
- Concrete placement observations
- Asphalt placement observations
- Structural Steel placement observations
- and other checklists or inspection reports used in the construction inspection process
The documents used within the system are determined by the system administrator and you can add as many different document types as you need.
PQC Field Reports classifies and stores construction checklists in a single location for a project for fast and easy access when you need them.