Defense Support Software
From Aviation and Defense
Defense Support Software - Defense Contractors & Service Providers Military Solutions. Defense support software must enable defense contractors and the military to operate effectively within a challenging landscape of budget scrutiny, increased regulatory requirements, increasingly complex fleets of equipment, scarce resources, complex IT landscapes and demanding operational tasking.
Defense organizations need to:
- Enhance operational efficiency
- Optimize maintenance processes, resource planning, forecasting and maintenance visits
- Improve use of facility capacity
- Improve financial performance
- Remain compliant with international operating standards
- Optimize a scarce and expensive military and civilian workforce
- Implement best practice supply chain processes
…with a 360-degree command level view of processes, performance and value chains.
IFS offers products and solutions, as well as a team with operational and service experience, to the defense support industry, including:
IFS Maintenix provides military aviation maintenance programs with the information accuracy and timeliness required to confidently manage a distributed network of resources, balanced against ongoing, day-to-day operational requirements in support of operational readiness. With unmatched experience in supporting the needs of military maintenance organizations, IFS provides today's defense operators with the market's only MRO software solution to offer real-time, total asset visibility across a distributed network.
- Affordable readiness – Precisely monitor asset availability rates and link policy changes to maintenance outcomes in order to achieve significant reductions in sustainment costs.
- Optimize performance – Effectively plan and schedule maintenance based on real-time mission and asset utilization data, resource constraints and parts availability, without incurring costs due to oversupply.
- Operational agility – Confidently react to unexpected events and changing mission profiles to reduce asset time-out-of-service and optimize operational readiness.
- Total asset visibility – Actively manage the logistics network with an integrated, holistic approach for the achievement of targeted performance improvements and improved decision-making.
- Deployed operations – Accurately identify assets, resources and required maintenance through in-theater visibility of operational, intermediate and depot maintenance and real-time total asset visibility (TAV) of globally deployed assets.