Encardio-Rite - Version Drishti - Web Base Real Time Data Monitoring System
From Geotechnical Data Management
Encardio-rite offers Drishti, a web based real time automated monitoring system that collects data from multiple sensors used in large civil engineering and structural projects. It is an advanced data management system that can store data from different sources and process large amount of data to provide meaningful data for risk management at your fingertips, 24 x 7, with automated alarms.It can be installed on a customer’s server or a secure cloud based server.
Drishti offers Google Map navigation, graphical navigation, expandable graphs and a quick view of data sitting at the laptop.With Drishti, meaningful instrumentation data is available at a mouse click to monitor performance of any civil engineering project, asset, infrastructure, mine, high rise building, landslide area etc., in real time, with instant warnings. The early warnings help in taking timely corrective actions to prevent damages/delays and in reducing operational costs.
Drishti can accept input from a wide variety of dataloggers such that the user has an easy access to all the information on a single platform for risk management, evaluation, interpretation and decision-making. Drishti also accepts manual monitored data, images, diagrams, drawings, etc.
Drishti offers dynamic chart, a very useful tool to analyze and correlate readings from two or more sensors, in case any variation is found. User can select different parameters, even from different sites, and plot them on a single graph at run time for comparative study.
Automatic reports can be generated with Drishti, periodically or as and when required, with summaries on user selectable sites, data and parameters.
Data from multiple sensor types are converted into meaningful information in graphical as well as numerical format
- Layout plan can be incorporated with locations of each monitoring sensor.
- Access to all sensors in one platform
- Instant automatic alerts via SMS or email to authorized personnel
- Generate combined charts of related parameters
- Create graphs from any combination of parameters and time period
- Variety of visualization and analysis tools to identify potential failure scenarios
- No special software required for accessing the user sites as information can be viewed using most standard and popular web browsers
- Can be accessed using tablets and smartphone
- Drishti offers an interactive user interface with no coding needed. Drishti takes care of all database interactions automatically.
- Cloud or installation on a local server - both possible.
No reviews were found for Encardio-Rite - Version Drishti - Web Base Real Time Data Monitoring System. Be the first to review!