Envira - Version EBA - Big Data Analysis Software
Software for Big Data analysis of environmental parameters. EBA is a platform designed by ENVIRA for the management of environmental data of any kind. The EBA platform helps create tailored dashboards for the management of environmental information -collected by sensors and measuring stations in real time- and any other data, either process, corporate or even from other external sources.
- Deseasonalization and temporary segmentation of history series
- Analysis of the deseasonalized global trends of pollutants
- Analysis of typical days, day and night patterns of pollutants, seasonal evolution, etc.
- Statistical summaries of the complete history series.
- Identification of pollution sources
- Analysis of pollution sources by combining other parameters (weather, process, actions, epidemiology, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring, recounts and programming of warnings and excesses.
- Control of compliance with environmental control measures or industries and infrastructures control
- Display in one platform, by means of graphics and images, of the interrelation between pollutants and data from the weather, the traffic or other sources (airports or industries)
- Drawing up of regular and one-off reports and announcements for many receivers, thus acting before there is any demand for information.
- The data helping us to interpret environmental information may have very different origins and formats, which are selected according to their time range and geographical origin. EBA analyzes the properties of the data and it transforms and integrates them into compatible formats.
- EBA is an analytical cloud platform for the self-consumption of data. It is oriented towards continuous analysis and communication to multiple receivers.
- The new technologies make the access to information increasingly easy. The environmental stakeholders face the challenge of creating a framework integrating all the available information and acting as a platform for dialogue.
- Environmental information and its calculations are complex and very often difficult to interpret. With EBA, leadership in this field can be achieved and a channel can be created for an evidence-based study and an accurate interpretation of the available data.
It does not require any specific hardware. Due to the large amount of data that can be processed, it is advisable to use latest-generation servers with high data-storage capacity.
Apache Tomcat 7.0.84 or JBox 5 or 6. Java 7.0 or later