Environmental Events (Spills, Accidents, Injuries, and Other)
The EPOCH Event Tracking Module creates a diary of all spills, releases, inspections, excursions, accidents, and other events. Use the software to determine if a release has exceeded the reportable quantities. Record action items, enter extensive comments on releases, and automatically notify others in the company when a release has occurred.
- Tracks information on spills, expired permits, lost manifests, NPDES excursions, superfund incidents, inspections, etc.
- Identifies items that need to be repaired, replaced or cleaned as a result of an agency inspection.
- Determines company-wide the most repeated causes of releases (i.e. operator error, mechanical failure).
- Analyzes and graphs the number of violations, excursions and spills.
- Relates each incident to a company filing system.
- Enter all follow-up action items with the responsible person, date due, the cost for each follow-up action item, the amount fined, and the amount paid for each release.
- For each release type, users can enter comments into user-defined sections (i.e. Property Damage, Persons Contacted,
- Release Description, Corrective Action, etc.).
- Management can track the status of each incident. Reports will identify the status of each incident and each follow-up action item.
- Automatically determines if a release has exceeded the reportable quantity for a pure material or a mixture.
- Allows for E-Mail notification lists to be created. Sends notices to certain individuals whenever a spill has occurred (requires the EPOCH Calendar Module).
- Export the total amount released for all materials to the EPOCH 313 Form R module.
- Prepare reports for management on the number and types of incidents for current and previous years.
- Prepare status reports for plant, division or corporate management.
- Saves money by reducing losses from fines.
- Saves time by automating your incident and event tracking program.
- Helps with Corporate, State and Federal compliance.
- Avoid compliance issues associated with missing key deadlines.
- Creates a Plant/Company diary of all incidents.