EnviroWare - Broker Package Software
EnviroWare Broker is a simple to use, web-enabled application allowing waste brokers, 10 day transfer facilities, and transporters to quickly and effectively manage the companies, waste profiles, pricing, and manifest data associated with the brokered material. EnviroWare allows multi-site companies to share data across all sites. EnviroWare saves time and helps reduce costly mistakes that can cost your company money. EnviroWare provides the ability to track and manage pricing and costs associated with the transportation and disposal. This pricing along with the shipment data is used to create accurate and automated invoices. EnviroWare provides various stock reports to assist brokers in generator and customer reports along with annual reporting.
- Create and manage profiles and manifests
- Produce internal and regulatory reports
- Manage TSDF vendors and cost
EnviroWare provides you with a set of flexible functions that allow the user to easily adapt the software to their business needs. Below are some screenshots and brief descriptions for some of the software’s key functions.
Module Examples & Descriptions
EnviroWare provides central management for all the vendors that your company interacts with to manage your waste.
- Centralized screen to maintain all vendors
- Maintain all contact information
- Summary screen of important vendor information including: profiles, manifests, pricing, etc.
EnviroWare provides the ability to create and manage waste profiles to help streamline the process of entering data for manifest creation.
- Characterize hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Establish default product/service and process
- Establish DOT shipping information
- Maintain biennial codes
- Maintain TCLP/Physical characterization/chemical composition
- Waste codes
- Approvals/certification signatures
EnviroWare helps to simplify compliance and paperwork creation by streamlining the creation of hazardous/non-hazardous manifests and bills of lading.
- Track proper manifest IDs (universal, federal, customer manifests
- Track generator and bill-to, multiple transporters, pickup sites
- Maintain waste codes
- Maintain clerical data
- Certification of disposal information
- Edit and view container information
- Special handling instructions
Sales and Invoicing
Sales teams and accounting groups can utilize EnviroWare to create up front sales quotes.
- Create Sales Orders
- Automatically create manifests from a sales order
- Automatically schedule sales orders or create from schedule
- Automatic invoicing
- Sales tax calculations
Quotes and Pricing
Management can create standard price lists for services that are calculated on a number of flexible criteria.
- Establish profile based pricing
- Customer based pricing
- Establish effective dates, expiration date and approval date
- Pricing for multiple products
- Pricing based on multiple units of measure (gal, lbs, dm, etc…)
- Price bundling
- Automatic price changes
Operations teams can utilize EnviroWare to gain more control over scheduling inbound and outbound shipments, while creating all the necessary paperwork for their drivers.
- Schedule shipments
- Schedule several pick-ups for one load
- Create sales orders
- Create manifests
- Truck and Driver information
- Quick search for loads
Laboratory personnel can utilize EnviroWare to centrally track and maintain information related to waste analyses.
- Waste fingerprint analyses
- Profile pre-approval and re-certification analyses
- Contract sample analyses
- Establish templates to reduce data entry for lab personnel
- Compare results against standards or specifications