Envista ARM is a Windows Vista/XP Pro., client-server application for supervisory control, management and analysis of data from Environmental, Meteorological and Hydrological monitoring networks. Envista ARM allows users to view, analyze, report and distribute environmental quality data across the full range of media. The Envista ARM client application runs under Windows 7/Vista/XP Pro, either locally or remotely. It provides comprehensive access to information collected by the CommCENTER communication application and stored in a SQL or ORACLE Server database on an Windows 2003/8 or Linux Server. Database information is available via standard reports and displays, Envista ad-hoc custom reporting software and various third party applications.
Main Software Features
- Microsoft .NET C# programs for Windows 7/Vista & XP Pro.
- Windows 2003/8, Linux and Solaris database servers. Client-Server, Smart Client and Web applications.
- SQL Server 2005/8 or Oracle9i/10g DB.
- Multi-threaded communication with data loggers and instruments.
- Internet and intranet networking support.
- Open system architecture.
- Multi-lingual design.
- Multi-document interface.
- Interface entirely menu-driven.
- Alert/Alarm transmission via SMS & email.
- Collects data from remote stations at scheduled times or upon request.
- Manages up to 999 remote stations (9999 remote stations optional).
- Dynamic displays.
- GIS dynamic map (SHP Format) viewer.
- Ad-hoc report designer.
- On the fly QA.
- Automatic data backups.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Optional equipment inventory and maintenance system.
- Optional voice information system.