FacilityPro - Cleanroom Software for Pharmaceuticals
FacilityPro® Software provides the interface, data management, and reporting for an environmental monitoring system. FacilityPro’s ability to manage viable, nonviable, and environmental data through a common system improves the efficiency of production operations and quality investigations. With the FacilityPro industrial automation architecture, the data processing is performed by the Processor while the data management, display, and storage are performed by the software. This design approach increases system reliability and data integrity.
The software platform offers a number of intelligent features including data mapping, alarming, reporting, and recipe-driven sampling. Both also offer client software for remote access and viewing of data.
SCADA NG is built on the GE® Proficy® iFIX® SCADA NG platform and Historian database and provides several additional advanced features.
Additionally, FacilityPro software is part of the PRO Series from PMS, a complete collection of contamination monitoring tools developed from a decades-long commitment to supporting pharmaceutical manufacturers. Use the FacilityPro software together with other products in the PRO Series for total contamination control solution and the assurance of up to date compliance. The PRO Series helps you provide lifesaving and life changing solutions for your customers by supporting clean manufacturing.
Particle Measuring Systems provides a central hub for an environmental monitoring system.
Available in these versions:
- FacilityPro SCADA NG Server Software:
Built on the GE® Proficy® iFIX® SCADA platform and Historian database and provides several additional advanced features
- FacilityPro SMART NG Server Module:
Standalone module that interfaces with up to two FacilityPro processors
- Pharmaceutical Net Pro Software:
A simple monitoring and reporting tool that interfaces with one FacilityPro processor
- Map for visual indication of viable, nonviable, and cleanroom environmental status
- Configurable display
- Alarm notification and e-signature acknowledgement
- Configurable reports including audit, statistics, and trend reports
- Batch identifiers and data filters
- Automation of sample collection, driven by recipes
- Cubic-meter algorithms for nonviable particle counting data
- Volume-based or time-based viable sampling
- Remote data viewing and reporting
Monitoring of critical pharmaceutical environments including:
- Filling lines
- Isolators and RABS
- Lyophilizer processes and transfer carts
- Biosafety cabinets and flow hoods
- General cleanroom and facility monitoring