FLIR VideoReport Software
FLIR VideoReport makes reports including videos easy. You can create and edit your video clips taken with FLIR GF-Series infrared cameras. Build your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Delete bad shots and include only the best scenes.FLIR VideoReport is a software package specifically designed to provide an easy way to edit non-radiometric *.mp4 and *.avi video clips taken with FLIR GF-Series infrared cameras.
- Create a longer video clip from several shorter ones, using a storyboard.
- Rearrange the order of shorter video clips on a storyboard before you create a longer video clip.
- Trim a video clip and make the portions that you don’t want to display invisible.
- Save any frame from a video clip as an image.
- Add a title screen with custom text.
- Add explanatory text to any video clip.
- Play video clips at several different speeds.
- Read out measurement values, stored as metadata from, an *.mp4 video clip.
- Add digital photos to a video clip.
- Add IR images to a video clip.
- Add GPS information from the camera to a video clip.
- Review file properties and information about the camera type, lens, and serial number.
- Split a video clip into two parts.
- Add markers (circle or arrow) as overlay graphics to any video clip.
- Auto Update function.