GA BlueEdit - High-Performance Engineering Tool
High-performance engineering tool for GA Blueline systems and components. This engineering tool provides a development and test environment for TÜV-certified SIL3 safety and control systems. Beside textual programming a graphic editor (based on IEC 61131-3 standard) facilitates easy handling. GA BlueEdit features an online diagnostic mode, temporal correlation analysis and a simulation mode.
The application software is executed on the control hardware. All of the system’s hardware signals can be forced for loop-checks and functional validation of the application software. In addition, signal diagnostics such as cable damage, short-circuiting and read-back values of the output signals are displayed. GA BlueEdit also allows full access to all internal system diagnostics as well as the entire system configuration.
- Programming system for SIL3 safety functions, TÜV-certified
- Program editor with textual and graphic programming, cross-translatable in both directions
- Integrated hardware diagnostics with signal monitoring for cable damage and short-circuiting, even for digital signals
- Forcing of all input and output signals
- Automatically generated cross-references for program documentation
- Integration of vibration monitoring as freely programmable, flexible machine protection functions
- Logic analysis for monitoring, recording and graphic evaluation of analogue and digital signal profiles
- Online diagnostics on the control system
- Simulation of logic on the programming device (PC)
- Selection of “running” or “maintenance” operating mode via hardware key-lock switch
- secured hardware access with three hierarchy levels:
- Communication modification
- Program modification