GA TurWin - Local Process Visualization Software
GA TurWin is a local process visualization for GEBHARDT Automation control systems. Additionally it allows communication with external systems (DCS and PLC), data logging and analysis, and process control. GA TurWin can be used on a PC for simulating governing and control commands as well as for process simulation. Specialized display elements provide easily accessible presentation of complex processes such as e.g. compressor surge-control map, turbine last blade protection or turbine warm-up characteristics diagram.
- Easy connection to GA Systems
- Visualization of machine characteristics diagrams
- high-resolution, freely configurable data logging & alarm management
- Support for various open communication protocols
- low-level communication diagnostics to external systems
- May be used as simulation system for control hardware and for process simulation.