Galleria Chemica - Chemical Proprietary Database Software
Galleria Chemica is Chemwatch’s proprietary database of everything chemical. It is a one-stop-shop for chemical knowledge, with data on regulations, physical properties, environmental and toxicological endpoints, covering over 3 million chemicals and hazardous substances globally.
Galleria is useful for anyone wanting a single place to find chemical-related data. This is particularly helpful for chemical importers, exporters, and authors of SDS—amongst hundreds of other users.
Galleria enables you to get the latest information on your chemicals of interest—ensuring chemical compliance—and is updated daily. It has data from various jurisdictions, including from the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), and the model Work Health and Safety Act (WHS). Documents detailing exposure limits (OEL, TWA, TLV and STEL), Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC), and Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic substances (PBT) can also be found. There is also a large regulatory repository including regulations such as TSCA, PROP 65, REACH, HAZCOM, NFPA, IFC, DHS, and many more.
Through the Galleria Chemica library, you can access over 3 million chemicals from more than 8,000 chemical families—incorporating more than 7,500 regulatory lists from 90+ countries. You can create your own ‘watchlist’ and customised reports of chemicals, with the option to incorporate the data with your own ERP, via a web service Application Programming Interface.
Chemwatch has a fully functional Web Service (WS) Application Programming Interface (API) with many methods of data retrieval available. Through our Data as a Service (DaaS) subscription you can search for chemicals using a variety of chemical identifiers including (sub) structure searching. Once you find the chemical you desire, you can retrieve data via the API from over 30,000 individual data points for each chemical. Alternatively, bulk exporting features are available via the application, Software as a Service (SaaS).
You can use the data generated from Galleria Chemica in conjunction with many of our applications and across our internal systems or your own internal systems, including:
- SDS production in AuthorITe
- Label generation through Chemwatch
- Manufacturing of regulatory filters and lists of concern
- Transport information
- Official classifications for substances
- Chemical synonyms
- Chemical structures
- Toxicological and irritation data
- Import and export requirements
Galleria Chemica puts all the information you need in one handy place. Data available in the Galleria includes:
- All ECHA dossier data.
- All notifications to the Classification and Labelling (C&L) inventory.
- Transport codes, including UN, IATA, IMDG, RID/ADR/DOT, ADG7, and more.
- Occupational exposure limits, from over 50 countries and states.
- Poisonous and hazardous substance classifications, including EU Annex 1 DSD, Annex 6 REACH, Japan, Korea, China, Australia (HSIS), New Zealand (CCID), C&L, and more.
- Animal toxicity endpoints (LDS50s, LC50s, LOELs, NOELs, DNELs, and more).
- Environmental toxicity endpoints: Aquatic Toxicity—fish, dolphins, algae, bacteria, PECs, PNECs, NOECs, BCFs, and more.
- Environmental fate data—air, land and water.
- Physical constants used to compute fate and ecotoxicity: log KOW, log Koc and Henry’s Law Constants.
- Emergency and biological exposure limits
- 2D molecular images and 3D molfiles
- Identification information, including synonyms, CAS, EINECS, custom codes, EU Index Number, PMN, CI, FEMA, INS, TSCA, and Henry’s Law Constants.
At Chemwatch, we provide SDS management and SDS authoring to keep your chemical management systems up to date.
Chemwatch has been a leading provider in chemical management systems for over 30 years. Specialising in chemicals safety, we're an international company headquartered in Australia, with offices throughout Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific regions. We are a large employer of science graduates and postgraduates—including chemists, toxicologists and OHS specialists. Thousands of organisations use Chemwatch services globally, including manufacturers, multinationals, hospitals, research institutes, and governments, for Chemicals Management, SDS Management and Authoring, and Regulatory Compliance.