GaugerNET - Web-Based Liquid/Solids Level Monitoring Software
GaugerNET supports multiple site views including a Graphic view, table view and map view for each of the sites. You can easily download graphic charts and table lists for additional analysis or presentation. Project summaries may be viewed combining all sites. All views support flexible time base and vertical scaling.
MARKET NEEDSfor REMOTE LEVEL MONITORING
- Need to monitor level of liquids and solids from anywhere and anytime?
- Need to closely track tank activity at each individual site and log the infomation?
- Need immediate e-mail alerts when something goes wrong? Diesel theft? Sewer Overflow?
- Need to examine overall project performance, statistics and general map view?
- Need periodic (daily, weekly, annual) site reports?
THE DETAILS of REMOTE MONITORING
GaugerNET OPERATION and DEMO
No installation is required by the user. Access to GaugerNET is via any standard web browser. View the sites from a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Usernames and passwords are provided by SolidAT. Fielded GaugerGSM should be configured to GPRS transmissions. IP destination address and port number (socket parameters) are also provided by SolidAT. For GaugerNET demonstration follow these steps:
- Browse to: http://TheGauger.net
- Type username....demo
- Type password....demo
- Type port-index..25012