GGU-Cantilever - Geotechnical Analysis Software
Analysis and design of cantilever walls using global and partial safety factor concepts. Among other things, the program simplifies optimisation of spur width and reinforced concrete design.
- System input using absolute heights
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2005 or EC 7 or global safety factor (DIN 1054 old)
- Berms on the active and passive sides
- Bounded and double-bounded surcharges on active and passive sides
- Analysis using active earth pressure,
at-rest earth pressure or increased active earth pressure
- Active earth pressure coefficients to
DIN 4085 or user-defined values
- Passive earth pressure coefficients to
DIN 4085:2011, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel, Culmann or user-defined values
- Choice of hydraulic gradient consideration on active and the passive sides
- Consideration of displacement and action boundary conditions, anchors, struts etc.
- Examines bearing capacity 5° condition to DIN 4017
- Settlement analysis to DIN 4019
- Limiting depth analysis using p % of
overburden stress, a multiple of footing width b' or a fixed value
- Analysis of overall system stability (sliding, overturning, bearing capacity)
- Analysis of hydraulic heave safety and
- EQU analysis
- Deep-seated stability analysis with
optimisation of anchor lengths
- Reinforced concrete design and
crack width analysis compliant with EC 2
- Anchor steel design
- Choice of earth pressure redistributions (among others to EAB 1988 or EAB 2006)
- Choice of result visualisations, among
- others for earth pressure on equivalent wall, water pressure, moments, shear force, normal force, displacement, soil pressure, settlements
- Consideration of pre-stresses and
- Seismic effects via additional horizontal loads and/or altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8 or EAU 1992
- Interface to the GGU-STABILITY program (slope failure analyses)
- Adopted standard, program name and
- version can be included in the General legend
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for
- transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
- 4.24 (31.03.2020)
- The designation for absolute heights can be freely defined.
- 4.23 / 3.56 (19.03.2020)
- Bugfix: Consideration of area surcharges with horizontal loads, located left of the equivalent wall, now also for sliding, overturning and bearing capacity failure.
- 4.22 (27.02.2020)
- Bugfix: Toe and heel moment and shear force analysis for base tilt.
- 4.21 (20.02.2020)
- Bugfix: Visualisation of passive earth pressure for user-defined hatching spacing.
- 4.20 (14.02.2020)
- Moment and shear force analysis for toe and heel now also with Eav and Epv.